Jalapeno poppers with Rum & BBQ Sauce
This recipe is a great starter or snack, lots of flavour and does about 8 -12 Jalapeños poppers. You can do this with a smoker, the oven or air fryer
8 -12 large Jalapeños
Little Brixton Jerk Rub
Little Brixton Rum and BBQ Sauce
Cheddar Cheese Slices
1. Wash the Jalapeños and then cut them in half
2. Scrape out the inside with a spoon to get rid of the seeds.
3. Put enough cream cheese in a bowl to fill the Jalapeños and season to taste with Little Brixton Jerk Rub
4. Add the cream cheese to the Jalapeños and add a slice of cheese on top.
5. Wrap with Bacon and and coat with Rum and BBQ Sauce
6. Cook in the in the air fryer at 120C for 12 minutes.
7. Voila! The poppers ready to eat! Super tasty and addictive!