Jamaican Style Chicken Tacos
Jerk Chicken Tacos are pretty easy to whip up, perfect for a quick, tasty dinner. One or two frying pans are all that is pretty much all that is required in terms of cooking utensils.
If you have all the ingredients ready this is a 25 minute meal.
This is a tasty bite that will leave you wanting more!
READY IN: 25 Minutes
- Olive oil
- 2 carrots, grated
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp little brixton jerk rub
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- white wine vinegar
- 12 mini flour tortillas
- 1 cucumber, cut into sticks
- Cut chicken thighs into thin strips.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, 1 TBSP little brixton jerk rub and a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large frypan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over a high heat, cook chicken, tossing, until browned and cooked through. 5-6 mins. Remove from heat. add the honey turning to coat.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and a pinch of little brixton jerk rub.in a medium bowl combine slaw mix,
- In a medium bowl combine olive oil and white wine vinegar. Add carrot and spinach, toss to coat and season to taste.
- Microwave mini flour tortillas on a plate for 10 seconds bursts until warmed through.
- Spread Jerk mayo on each tortilla. Top Jerk chicken, carrot salad and cucumber.
Voila! Amazing Jerk Tacos with a hint of sweetness!!!